Despite recent market volatility and some arguing for a bear market in 2019, it is clear that private companies are gearing up for a huge IPO year.
Luckily for us, a large number of these companies are consumer-facing and therefore excellent candidates for LikeFolio consumer insights analysis. In fact, a lot of our most successful opportunities recently have come in the post-IPO period. The disaster at Snapchat was particularly profitable for LikeFolio followers, and no one will forget Square's huge run anytime soon.
Our Free 2019 IPO Preview Report will go out on January 18th, focusing on at least four of the names from the following list:
- Uber & Lyft -- this duo has been battling it out since our famous report showing Lyft's rise with consumers in 2016.
- Pinterest -- interesting
- Airbnb -- profitable so might not need to IPO
- Slack -- great company but a tough one for us to track given its name
- Postmates -- Grubhub is on our coverage list -- why not another!
- Instacart -- I'm seeing a trend...
- At least one wildcard longshot 2019 IPO!
Make sure you reserve your copy of our 2019 IPO Preview report now. It's free, and it will also insure that you get our pre-IPO updates throughout the year.
Because understanding what's happening with the consumer on Main Street is paramount to understanding the company's viability as it first steps onto Wall Street.